Telephone: 08450 066 204 | Email: email@example.com
- UK house price growth slows in January
Data from Nationwide show deceleration for fifth consecutive month to 6.8%
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 10:03 am
- Greek bank crisis adds pressure for deal
Time is running out amid deposit flight and accumulation in bad debts
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 9:27 am
- Deutsche Bank swings back to black
Lower provisions for legal costs and credit losses
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 8:08 am
- Sino-Ocean Land in $1.2bn bond issuance
Company is first Chinese property developer to tap international markets this year
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 4:33 am
- P2P consumer loans given landmark rating
Moody’s move is a big win for nascent sector as it seeks to expand by tapping new types of investors
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 2:23 am
- Match of the Day pundits face £4.5m tax avoidance bill
Former Arsenal footballer Martin Keown and ex-Liverpool and Tottenham star Danny Murphy have been accused of investing in a tax avoidance scheme.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 9:17 am
- Mirabaud poaches £3bn fixed income team
Team of four have joined from Dutch pension giant Syntrus Achmea Asset Management.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 8:08 am
- Woodford buys 10% stake in activist fund Crystal Amber
The purchase sees Woodford renew the relationship he built with the trust back in his Invesco Perpetual days.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 7:10 am
- The Expert View: Imagination, Johnson Matthey and Ashtead
Our daily roundup of analyst commentary on shares, also including AG Barr and Brewin Dolphin.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 5:01 am
- Overnight Markets: Wall Street falls as oil outweighs Fed statement
Plunge in energy shares overshadowed surge in Apple stocks after the iPhone maker reported a record $18 billion in quarterly profit.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 2:44 am
- Shell to cut spending by $15bn
Falling oil prices are forcing Royal Dutch Shell to cut back investment by some $15bn over the next three years.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 10:06 am
- Asian shares lower after Fed meeting
Asian shares headed mostly lower, following Wall Street's lead, after the US Federal Reserve indicated it was still on track to raise interest rates this year.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 9:55 am
- Oil firms pull FTSE 100 lower
Disappointing results from Royal Dutch Shell hit shares in oil companies, dragging the market lower.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 9:44 am
- Pace of house price growth slows
The UK housing market has slowed for the fifth month in row, with annual house price inflation falling to 6.8% in January, Nationwide says.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 8:43 am
- Royal Mail chairman to step down
The chairman who oversaw the controversial privatisation of Royal Mail is to step down, the postal company has announced.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 8:36 am
- Tesco To Axe Thousands Of Head Office Jobs
Senior executives have begun informing staff about a restructuring that will involve thousands of job cuts, Sky News learns.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 9:33 am
- Domain Worth £10,000 Sold By Mistake For £7
A company accidentally sells a premium domain name for a bargain price, but says it will honour the deal.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 8:53 am
- Shell Cuts Spending By $15bn On Weak Oil Costs
The company's boss says he does not want to over-react to the oil price crash but further reductions may be in the pipeline.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 8:16 am
- Samsung Smartphones Down But Chips Are Up
The firm's mobile dominance is under intense pressure and it has its semiconductor division to thank for propping up profits.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 8:01 am
- Facebook's Status Update: Huge Leap In Profits
The social network credits growth in mobile phone advertising as profits increase by 33% in the final quarter of last year.
Posted on 29 January 2015 | 3:38 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
Website Design and Development by Web Pro IT ©