Telephone: 08450 066 204 | Email: email@example.com
- BoE to stress test banks in global crisis
Scenario includes collapse in Chinese growth, eurozone recession and EM liquidity crunch
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 10:42 am
- Quindell sale marks ‘break with the past’
Australian law firm to buy professional services division for initial £637m
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 8:55 am
- Manchester builds on UK property revival
Lenders fund office block that completes £1.6bn estate dubbed ‘Canary Wharf of the North’
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 8:46 am
- Slater & Gordon acquires Quindell unit
British claims processor aims for £500m cash return
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 1:49 am
- Bridgepoint rides wave with €4bn fund
European buyout firm takes less than year to hit cap as investors rush into private equity
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 12:07 am
- FCA jails and fines former accountant £35k for insider trading
Kenneth Carver o used insider information on Logica's pending takeover to profit unfairly and has been jailed for 10 months.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 11:28 am
- Thesis’ Richards ‘between a rock and a hard place’ on investing cash
Steven Richards is finding it difficult to get excited about market valuations but is looking to deploy his cash pile in Q2.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 11:24 am
- CBI/PwC: Asset management optimism bounces back
Latests Financial Services survey shows return to optimism for asset managers after a flat end to 2015.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 11:14 am
- FTSE rebounds as tech stocks recover
UK shares mount broad-based recovery after last week's strong sell-off, with tech stocks rebounding on fresh mergers and acquisition news.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 10:12 am
- Canaccord boss 'serious but improving' after hospitalisation
Canaccord Genuity president and chief executive Paul Reynolds is in a 'serious but improving condition'.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 9:59 am
- Pension data 'sales' investigated
The information watchdog launches an investigation into claims details of millions of people's pensions are being sold to fraudsters and cold-calling firms.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 11:28 am
- Mortgage approvals at six-month high
The number of mortgages being granted across the UK hit a six-month high in February, Bank of England data shows.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 10:53 am
- Varoufakis: End 'toxic blame game'
The Greek finance minister, Yanis Varoufakis, calls for an end to the "toxic blame game" between Greece and Germany.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 10:45 am
- Miliband warning over EU referendum
Labour leader Ed Miliband unveils his party's business manifesto, warning that David Cameron's pledge to hold an EU referendum is "a clear and present danger" to jobs.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 10:24 am
- Chinese shares test seven-year highs
Asian shares get off to a positive start in a holiday-shortened trading week, with Chinese shares leading the region's gains on stimulus hopes.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 10:20 am
- Miliband: EU Exit 'Clear And Present Danger'
Ed Miliband is launching Labour's business manifesto warning against leaving the EU as the General Election battle gets under way.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 11:31 am
- Kingfisher Abandons Takeover Of Mr Bricolage
A home improvement chain buyout fails to go ahead amid shareholder jitters of store closures resulting from the move.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 11:15 am
- Stamp Price Rise: Royal Mail Increases Cost
The privatised firm says it "thought carefully" about the impact of a price hike on customers given the tough economic conditions.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 9:40 am
- Pension Data Sales Claims Trigger Inquiry
Millions of people's pension pot details are being sold without their consent for as little as 5p, it is claimed.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 8:37 am
- Gulf Keystone Investors Push To Remove Murray
City investors are demanding the exit of Simon Murray as the price for supporting a rescue fundraising, Sky News understands.
Posted on 30 March 2015 | 6:07 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
Website Design and Development by Web Pro IT ©