Telephone: 08450 066 204 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- City Insider: Andy Haldane, goes boldly on . . .
Andy Haldane, Mo Ibrahim, Howard Shore, Lenny Feder and ex-PM of France François Fillon
Posted on 31 October 2014 | 12:09 am
- Citigroup takes $600m hit on legal charge
Unforeseen bill cuts third quarter result from $3.4bn to $2.8bn
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 10:37 pm
- Bad news keeps coming for Barclays
In and out of reputational rehab, the UK bank has produced three nasty surprises in two days
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 8:16 pm
- Good news with bad and ugly for Barclays
Investment bank performs poorly and forex woes persist, but operating expenses down
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 7:41 pm
- Shadow banking nears pre-crisis peak
FSB data put sector’s assets at more than $75tn
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 7:23 pm
- Expert View: Barclays, British Land and Associated British Foods
Our daily roundup of analyst commentary on shares, also including Imagination Technologies and Exova.
Posted on 31 October 2014 | 5:01 am
- Friday Papers: StanChart faces US sanctions probe
And Barclays has set aside £500 million to cover the cost of ongoing investigations into the rigging of currency markets.
Posted on 31 October 2014 | 3:07 am
- Overnight Markets: US stocks rally on upbeat GDP figures
The Dow Jones added 221 points as a report showed faster-than-estimated growth in GDP and by another round of strong earnings reports including Visa.
Posted on 31 October 2014 | 3:03 am
- FTSE erases losses as US delivers stellar growth
(Update) FTSE 100 erases morning's losses as US data softens investors' growth fears.
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 4:53 pm
- Schroders beats Buxton threat to keep UK Growth trust
Philip Matthews has been appointed manager of the UK Growth trust following the exit of Julie Dean.
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 3:28 pm
- Citigroup legal costs up by $600m
Investment bank Citigroup puts aside an extra $600m to cover legal expenses due to "rapidly evolving regulatory inquiries".
Posted on 31 October 2014 | 2:43 am
- VIDEO: Philippines tourism shrugs off warning
Ramon Jimenez, the Philippines' tourism secretary, says a drop in numbers from China is not a major concern because of growing visits from other countries.
Posted on 31 October 2014 | 2:42 am
- Asian shares higher on US growth
Asian shares were trading higher on Friday after positive economic data from the US showed strength in the world's largest economy.
Posted on 31 October 2014 | 2:08 am
- Russia and Ukraine agree gas deal
Russia will resume gas deliveries to Ukraine this winter in a deal brokered by the European Union, which will also safeguard supplies to EU countries.
Posted on 31 October 2014 | 1:08 am
- Wal-Mart to close 30 stores in Japan
The world's largest retailer, Wal-Mart, is closing 30 stores in Japan to improve profitability, the company says.
Posted on 31 October 2014 | 12:48 am
- RBS Leans Towards Naming EY As New Auditor
The state-backed bank is close to severing a 14-year audit tie with Fred Goodwin's former employer, Sky News learns.
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 8:47 pm
- Apple Boss: I'm Gay And I Want To Inspire People
One of the most powerful men in tech says he wants his success to inspire others but admits he has now given up some privacy.
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 6:52 pm
- RAC Demands Motorway Petrol Price Caps
The motoring group says service station costs are a modern form of highway robbery and actually a danger for drivers.
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 3:02 pm
- US Growth Figures Pare Stock Market Losses
Jitters remain as investors get to grips with life after the Fed's QE stimulus and consider the evidence of world recovery.
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 1:37 pm
- Ex-Tesco Boss Leahy Eyes MetaPack Share Sale
A company backed by ex-Tesco boss Sir Terry Leahy is planning a share sale to raise millions of pounds, Sky News understands.
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 12:03 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
Website Design and Development by Web Pro IT ©