Telephone: 08450 066 204 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- House price growth slows in July
Nationwide monthly index shows price of a typical home increased by just 0.1% in July as regulatory mortgage restrictions kick in
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 10:47 am
- SFO pays £1.5m to Robert Tchenguiz
Days after paying £3m to settle with his brother Vincent, the Serious Fraud Office’s settlement means a planned trial in October will not go ahead
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 10:43 am
- Ex-Banco Espírito Santo board faces legal threat
Portuguese central bank orders fresh capital raising for lender after first-half losses and warns that compliance and capital requirements compromised
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 9:14 am
- Buoyant property market lifts Countrywide
Owner of 52 high street estate agency chains such as Bairstow Eves and Hamptons to return cash after initial public offering of Zoopla
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 8:07 am
- Lloyds takes fresh £600m PPI hit
Bank admits ‘historic conduct issues’ continue to be a theme for UK retail banks with insurance mis-selling scandal continuing to overhang progress
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 7:54 am
- Dalton launches enhanced European equity long/short equity fund
The boutique has soft-launched a leveraged version of its flagship European equity long/short fund managed by Leonard Charlton.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 12:15 pm
- Citywire Discovery: the minority adding European small-cap value
Data from Citywire Discovery reveal the very few managers adding value in the European small and mid-cap space.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 11:56 am
- Ashcourt Rowan CIO: We are raising the bar for active management
High turnover in the asset management industry has caused Meadows to take a second look at where he invests.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 11:35 am
- Shell's slick performance props up flagging FTSE
Prospect of US interest rate rise weighs on investors. Afren tumbles after boss suspended. Argentina defaults on debt.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 10:40 am
- The twists and turns in the life of Barclays' wealth business
We chart the key events that mark Barclays Wealth & Investment Management's interesting course over the past five years.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 10:36 am
- Russia told to pay Yukos investors
Russia is ordered to pay about $2.5bn to former shareholders in defunct oil group Yukos by the European Court of Human Rights.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 12:03 pm
- New guidance on delivery charges
The UK government unveils new principles aimed at tackling "ridiculous" delivery charges faced by shoppers living in remote areas.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 12:01 pm
- Lloyds profits hit by PPI charges
Profit at Lloyds Banking Group falls after it is hit by PPI mis-selling charges and a Libor rate-rigging settlement.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 11:57 am
- Airline axes Gatwick bag handler
Leisure airline Monarch terminates its contract with Swissport, one of the baggage-handling companies at Gatwick airport, after weekend chaos.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 11:45 am
- Eurozone inflation falls to 0.4%
The eurozone inflation rate has fallen to its lowest level since the height of the financial crisis, adding pressure on the European Central Bank to intervene again.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 11:43 am
- Shell Boosts Profit By 33% Amid Asset Sale
The FTSE 100 giant sees its share price surge amid a major restructuring plan and increasing output from the Gulf of Mexico.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 11:06 am
- Agent Provocateur Dressed Up For £200m Sale
One of the lingerie sector's most prominent names is poised to be put up for sale for more than £200m, Sky News learns.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 10:20 am
- 'Vultures Force' Argentina To Second Default
The collapse of talks between the South American country and hedge funds means it fails to meet a deadline to pay creditors.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 10:15 am
- Homes 13 Times Wage By 2020, Labour Warns
The deposit needed for an average home in six years' time will be £72,000 unless more homes are built, Labour warns.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 9:31 am
- Lloyds Banking Group Takes New £600m PPI Hit
Just days after being fined £218m by regulators, the bank reveals its insurance mis-selling provision has now topped £10bn.
Posted on 31 July 2014 | 8:55 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.
Website Design and Development by Web Pro IT ©