If you are concerned about your own long term care costs or those of a parent or relative then you need our help.
Samantha Clarke as well as being a Chartered and Certified Financial Planner has specific qualifications in this area and is a member of Symponia the specialist group for this type of advice.
So, if you have concerns over running out of money or about having to change home when you don't want to then we can help provide impartial advice and information.
Unlike some other advisers in this area our advice is impartial. We look at all the various options for you and if one of the tax efficient Immediate Care Plans are appropriate we survey the whole market on your behalf.
Our Approach to Care Funding
- Initial review
- Establishing 'who' will be liable to pay costs
- Discussion focused on benefits which may be eligible for
- Review of clients attitude to acceptable loss or volatility
- If the individual, what options are available
- Provision of a report detailing these options
- Continuance of advice to implement option chosen
Please feel free to call us without obligation directly and we'll contact you as soon as we can.